Veriflow® Salmonella species
Protect your brand with the most robust detection tools in the food industry
Veriflow® Salmonella species provides robust specificity and sensitivity across an extensive variety of environmental surfaces and multiple food and beverage matrices, without complex and time consuming sample preparation.
Veriflow technology is proven to provide rapid, accurate, actionable detection of pathogen and spoilage indicators – with no compromises on ease of use and affordability. The technology is easily deployed onsite allowing you to identify microbial risks, take corrective action, and prevent large-scale contamination.
The Veriflow system is comprised of a small customized thermocycler, pre-aliquoted PCR reagent tubes, and proprietary buffers and hand-held cassette. Test results are garnered with less than 15 minutes of end user hands-on time per sample.
AOAC Performance Testing MethodsSM Program was utilized for validation and verification of assay performance, with no significant difference in performance compared to corresponding culture-based reference methods.
- Broad inclusivity of 104 Salmonella serotypes with 100% detection rate
- Correctly excludes all applicable strains tested including Citrobacter spp. and Enterobacter cloacae
The robust Veriflow platform performs at the highest levels of accuracy even in the most challenging matrices, with vastly simplified sample preparation.
- Target amplification of a conserved gene marker for Salmonella species
- Successfully validated in over 20 matrices
- Reliable results in even the most challenging matrices
Unsurpassed ease of use
The Veriflow system is ideally suited for onsite implementation, with a modest capital investment and affordable per test cost.
- Streamlines your quality management processes
- Easily implemented onsite with existing resources
- Eliminates the need for proprietary media, two-step enrichment, and DNA extraction sample preparation