If you make products containing herbal extracts, the choices you make for your raw materials are critical for your success. You know you can count on the superior quality of Draco extracts. If you want premium quality for your blended and ratio-based products, take a close look at Draco’s Vital Spectrum™ Ratio-Based Herbal Extracts, made with our proprietary, full spectrum water extraction process.
Vital Spectrum™ Ratio Based Herbal Extracts:
1. Full Spectrum – providing the full range of plant constituents in the balanced proportion that nature intended.
2. Ratio Adjusted – providing consistent concentration for specific raw plant to extract ratios. Matodextrin may be added.
3. Solvent Free – processed in pure, clean, natural water, without ever having touched a drop of non-water solvent.
5. Water Soluble – optimizing water solubility for any given herb, even while retaining the full spectrum of constituents of low water solubility, like oils and resins, that appeared in the original plant material. Good news for beverage and cosmetic products!
6. Sealed – clean room packaged in a low humidity environment in special oxygen and light barrier double bags, then sealed in damage resistant drums.
7. Quality Assured – extracted from carefully selected plants, harvested at peak activity levels by botanically trained farm workers. We control the process vertically from seed to drum.
8. Quality Controlled – extracted in-house in our own state-of-the-art 125,000 square foot, ISO9001:2008 certified, GMP certified manufacturing facility.
9. Tested – Every production lot is checked and rechecked in-house for purity and consistency using an array of analytical equipment that includes High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC), UV Spectrophotometry, and thorough microbiological testing.
10. Certified – We provide you with a lot specific Certificate of Analysis to meet your strictest quality standards. Additionally, we are GMP, ISO9001:2008, HACCP and Kosher certified; and with the right source materials, our products can be Certified Organic to either NOP or EU guidelines.